Notices
MOAB If you're thinking about heading out to Moab, Utah and are looking for information regarding trails, lodging, camping and/or events that are going on, this is the forum for you!

EJS - too much of a circus?

Old 01-03-2014, 03:05 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by robsjeep9
Cool video thanks for sharing..... Question it's a 28-30hr drive for me soooooo is there no point in packing my body armor doors along as seen in picture OR does mostly everyone wheel with doors on and top up because of the heat and red dust? Thx
It's about 1/2 and 1/2. I can't stand the dust. Softtop stays up for me. And even then everything still gets coated in dust.
Old 01-03-2014, 03:24 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by RoysRig

It's about 1/2 and 1/2. I can't stand the dust. Softtop stays up for me. And even then everything still gets coated in dust.
Ok thanks..... Maybe I'll throw the body armor doors in the jeep just in case I get brave, they're light and don't take up too much room. I experienced a brutal dusty trail this past summer where my hair turned grey, my air filter just covered, it ruined my apline stereo, I had to put my hoodie up and pull the neck part over my mouth and nose it was so bad..... I didn't have a bandana handy and normally they're hanging off my rear view mirror(forgot them at home) sorry STEELER plug!! Lol
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-161515082.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	521046   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-751716747.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	521047  
Old 01-03-2014, 03:26 PM
JK Freak

Ok thanks..... Maybe I'll throw the body armor doors in the jeep just in case I get brave, they're light and don't take up too much room. I experienced a brutal dusty trail this past summer where my hair turned grey, my air filter just covered, it ruined my apline stereo, I had to put my hoodie up and pull the neck part over my mouth and nose it was so bad..... I didn't have a bandana handy and normally they're hanging off my rear view mirror(forgot them at home) sorry STEELER plug!! Lol
Rob you heading out with Kevin as well?
Old 01-03-2014, 07:35 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Joe_B

Rob you heading out with Kevin as well?
Trying my darn hardest!!! I'm lower on the seniority pole at work couldn't get those weeks off but asking around to see if anyone wants to trade vacation weeks.... My only other durable time in 2014 would be in middle of September

Last edited by robsjeep9; 01-03-2014 at 07:40 PM.
Old 01-04-2014, 07:22 PM
JK Freak

Trying my darn hardest!!! I'm lower on the seniority pole at work couldn't get those weeks off but asking around to see if anyone wants to trade vacation weeks.... My only other durable time in 2014 would be in middle of September
Make it happen, I am heading down with him.
Old 01-04-2014, 07:46 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Joe_B

Make it happen, I am heading down with him.
Are you going the full 2 weeks+ ..... I already told Kevin I could only go the first 9 days.... We could convoy down.... My plans were to meet him there ... But we can all talk at a later date .... I'm guessing with gas, food and lodging about $1500-$1800 trip

Quick Reply: EJS - too much of a circus?