Notices
MOAB If you're thinking about heading out to Moab, Utah and are looking for information regarding trails, lodging, camping and/or events that are going on, this is the forum for you!

Epic DYNATRAC Giveaway EJS 2012 Courtesy Epic-addictions.com

Old 03-18-2012, 09:54 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Epic-Addictions Representative

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Epic DYNATRAC Giveaway EJS 2012 Courtesy Epic-addictions.com

Yes thats right, Epic Addictions is at it again! I had such a good time with the last two. So far a pipeline worker has scored some free Teraflex gear and a US Army Soldier landed some epic RotopaX stuff.....

This time in order to celebrate the ProRocks under my JK we decided that some free Dynatrac product was appropriate. I wanted to giveaway a ProckRock 60 but the accountant said "not this year" So I figured how about a set of ProSteer Balljoints, these things are killer and retail for like $600.00 bucks. So its a done deal I bought em, got em and am going to give em away in Moab during EJS 2012. One lucky winner will take home a set of the best balljoints ever made for the JK and best of all, will get them for nothing, zip, zero not even shipping.

In order to make this a truely Epic giveway I will also be giving out daily prizes. Certaily some Teraflex product, maybe so gas $$$ since we have to drive our gas guzzlers out there and lots of swag as well.

So here is how this will work. Everybody will have the opportuinity to enter the raffles once. By sending me a email to jeremy@epicaddictions.com include the color of your JK along with your phone number and mailing address. Then post in this thread the dates you will be in Moab! This is important and key to the entire thing. I will Snail Mail you a Raffle ticket and a small Epic Addictions Sticker. Thats it, your in the drawing...... once.

For those of you who dont think once is enough you can earn another raffle ticket by going to our site and completing the store registration here https://epic-addictions.com/ This is different from the RotopaX form so make sure you complete this and I will send out a second raffle ticket, and now you have 2 chances at the Dynatrac giveway.

Ok you could stop there, but personally I think the third times a charm, so if you wanted to, you could take that sticker and slap it on you JK, then drive your JK to EJS. Once there snap a picture of your jeep with the Epic Sticker showing and post it in this thread and/or our FaceBook Page. I will PM everyone who does so with a third raffle ticket number. Just for good measure every jeep I see in Moab sporting the Epic Addictions decal will also recieve a fourth raffle ticket (only once, so no driving back and forth ).

I will do a drawing every day and post the winning raffle ticket number in this thread. I will try and do this during some event or run or something that brings as many Project-JK jeeps together as possible but generally will try to update the thread by 10:00 pm Moab time each day. Winners of the daily drawings will be re-entered for the Dynatrac raffle, but not the other daily drawings.

Ok now the fun stuff, remember I said the accountant said no to giving away a ProRock 60 this year? Well all I heard was "this year" so next year at EJS we WILL be giving away a Semi-Float ProRock 60 rear axle to some lucky jeeper. Im telling you guys early so you can get started earning chances to win. Every order on our site at http://epic-addictions.com/main.sc between tonight and EJS 2013 will earn you a chance at a free ProRock. More details to follow. Like us on facebook to stay informed.

Last edited by Its_a_JK; 08-17-2012 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 03-19-2012, 01:46 AM
JK Freak

first one to reply

I'll be in Moab from March 30th to April 9th

thanks!!

ps: couldn't register on your website, it won't let me enter the province and postal code

Last edited by blackjkrubi; 03-19-2012 at 01:57 AM.
Old 03-19-2012, 03:57 AM
JK Newbie

Just sent the email. I will be in Moab 1st through 6th.
Old 03-19-2012, 04:32 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We will be in Moab from March 31st to April 7th! See you there and thanks for the prize giveaway!
Old 03-19-2012, 06:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Yeah Buddy! We'll be in Moab from March 31 to April 7th!
Old 03-19-2012, 09:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

In town from 4/1 through 4/8.
Old 03-19-2012, 10:53 AM
JK Newbie

I'll be there 3/31 thru 4/5.
Thanks......
Old 03-19-2012, 05:31 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

When there keep an eye out for the Epic JK. This is your chance at a additional raffle ticket assuming you are sporting a sticker.

I made it easy to spot

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-168176843.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	292176
Old 03-20-2012, 11:49 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

First set of raffle tickets in the mail today. Keep the emails coming.
Old 03-21-2012, 12:24 AM
JK Newbie

Ill be in Moab 4/4-4/8

Quick Reply: Epic DYNATRAC Giveaway EJS 2012 Courtesy Epic-addictions.com