Notices
MOAB If you're thinking about heading out to Moab, Utah and are looking for information regarding trails, lodging, camping and/or events that are going on, this is the forum for you!

Fins n Things - Aug 12

Old 07-17-2010, 05:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fins n Things - Aug 12

A "flat lander" heading to Moab for a couple days of wheeling. Wanted to do scenic stuff on Aug 11th at Canyon Lands and do Fins n Things on the 12th before heading back home. Would love some local company. Any takers?

Thanks
Old 07-22-2010, 06:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

I might be interested, my plans to run the rubicon just fell through - jeep jamboree cancelled the trip. I am heading cross country and was leaving yellowstone for the rubicon on 8/11. Let me know your full plans, I'd like to finalize some plans by early next week.

How many days will you be there?
Are you camping?
Old 07-23-2010, 07:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by KMacJKPA
I might be interested, my plans to run the rubicon just fell through - jeep jamboree cancelled the trip. I am heading cross country and was leaving yellowstone for the rubicon on 8/11. Let me know your full plans, I'd like to finalize some plans by early next week.

How many days will you be there?
Are you camping?
I will be there for 2 days. FIrst day Aug 11 going to do scenic rides in Canyon Lands...for the wife. Second day Aug 12 wanted to do Fins n Things before heading the 19 hours home.
Old 08-01-2010, 09:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

you ought to think about doing Elephant hill in Canyon land, great scenery as well as an awesome lookout of the confluence of the green and colorado rivers. ww.4x4now.com/eh.htm One of my favorite trails.
Old 08-02-2010, 07:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

thanks Bonker...I will look into that.

Quick Reply: Fins n Things - Aug 12