Notices
MOAB If you're thinking about heading out to Moab, Utah and are looking for information regarding trails, lodging, camping and/or events that are going on, this is the forum for you!

Heading to Moab in May- A Few Questions

Old 04-21-2016, 06:41 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Canvas
Want to throw out a plug for GoToMoab.com Garage. Hope you do not have to use it but if you do it is better working on your Jeep when it is on a lift and not in the parking lot of the hotel. I used them during EJS to do some repairs.

Also I would highly recommend eating at the Moab Grill. Great food.

During EJS I did Fins and Things, Kane Creek, Rose Garden Hill and Flat Iron Mesa with a 3 inch lift and 35's. I do have front and rear lockers that I used a couple of times. If you chose your lines and stay within your abilities you will have a blast. May I also suggest going to Red Rock 4x4's website and download the 2016 EJS magazine it will give you all the details on what each trail is recommended for and give a map on how to get to the various trails.

If you have watched YouTube videos of Moab, you will be completely in awe of the shear beauty of the surrounding area. Pictures and videos do not show the beauty.

R/
Will
Thanks for the suggestion on the garage. I had seen that somewhere on Instagram and I couldn't remember where or what that was. I have used the RR4W to plan most of my trip so far. I am only wheeling a few days (I mountain bike also, and I want to sight see) so I am trying to make the most of the trails I hit.
Old 04-21-2016, 06:31 PM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 363 Likes on 289 Posts

I am open right now, nor hurry to get home and will have my toy hauler so I can really stay about anywhere if I want to extend the trip.
Old 04-22-2016, 07:08 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by TheDirtman
I am open right now, nor hurry to get home and will have my toy hauler so I can really stay about anywhere if I want to extend the trip.
What would be the best way to contact you? I would love to see your rig, even if it was just in the parking lot haha
Old 04-25-2016, 07:09 AM
JK Newbie

I'll be in moab May 15-20 if you want to meet up and run some trails. 2-door on 35's and 2.5" lift.

Quick Reply: Heading to Moab in May- A Few Questions