Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2010 JK Sport Build

Old 02-28-2015, 09:45 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 JK Sport Build

Ok guys so I am beginning to build my first JK. I am looking at starting with a Banks Ram Air Intake and the Banks Monster Exhaust. It is just sitting in my cart waiting to hit buy. I am also looking at programmers. I am torn between the Banks Automind, Banks Iq or the Superchips trail dash. If I decide to do other work to the engine like do a CAT forward system how does getting a new tune work to maximize efficiency and power for the various Mods? I figure I want to start with slight increase in power and then work into a slight lift and 33's.

Of course all of this is an order and ship cause I am still in Liberia fighting the good fight against Ebola! Only a few more weeks to go. Then its full bore jeep and Bike time!

Info on any of this would be greatly appreciated.
Old 02-28-2015, 11:36 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 162 Likes on 154 Posts

With all of those performance mods, you might be better off with something like the Diablosport InTune which allows custom tunes, rather than a few generic pre-loaded tunes.

Or just skip all of those and look at a supercharger.

Quick Reply: 2010 JK Sport Build