Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2011 jk sport 4 inch lift. 33's or 35's

Old 09-01-2014, 05:28 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2011 jk sport 4 inch lift. 33's or 35's

Hey guys this is my first post on here so if I mess something up give me a break. Haha. I have a 2011 Jeep Wranger Sport. I have a four inch lift on it. It has 31's on it right now and in the near future I plan on upgrading. I'm either going to go to 33's or 35's. I'm going to stick with the 17 inch rim. I was leaning towards 33's because I heard if I go with 35's I'm going to lose a lot of my Jeep's power because it's only a Sport Edition. But then I read that if I put 33's on with a four inch lift it's going to look really bad. What do you guys think I should do?
Old 09-01-2014, 05:40 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

35's at the minimum. You could even fit 37's with a 4"
Old 09-01-2014, 05:41 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 162 Likes on 154 Posts

JK Show & Tell, all kinds of big picture threads to give an idea. Or Google, since the search here kinda sucks.

If you google, use this " site:JK Forum | " with your search string, like 4" 33's.
" site:JK Forum | 4" 33's "
Which brings up this listing:
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q...me+4%22+33%27s

For the gears, it will be a personal preference, based on engine(3.6 or 3.8), transmission, 2 or 4 door, location, usage, needs, etc, etc. Start by opening the FAQ's at the top of this modified area and scrolling down to the rpm charts. Use actual measured tire height, not mfg spec. That will give an idea of the rpm's you will be at, but does not account for the other variables. Many people feel that the 2500 +/- rpm range is a good place to be on the freeway, but that is subjective.

Quick Reply: 2011 jk sport 4 inch lift. 33's or 35's