Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

3/4" spacer 2 and 4 door

Old 12-29-2006, 07:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3/4" spacer 2 and 4 door

I see everyone doing the spacer on the Unlimiteds. Is the rake not as bad on the 2 door thus not required? We don't have many of these on Guam yet so I haven't had a chance to check them out.
Old 12-30-2006, 04:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

I have a 2 door and my rake was obvious. I installed the spacer and couldnt be happier.
Old 12-30-2006, 04:50 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JK4ME
I see everyone doing the spacer on the Unlimiteds. Is the rake not as bad on the 2 door thus not required? We don't have many of these on Guam yet so I haven't had a chance to check them out.
Hey JK4ME> USAF MSgt.........I installed mine yesterday, definitely a more level look(less nose dive effect).....the 2 door is a bab shorter, mybe doesn't showup as much.
Guam huh! remembered landing there in 67, heading to the Nam, as I looked out my window, I still think the landing strip was as long as the island. we'e no going to make it.
Old 12-30-2006, 06:54 AM
JK Freak

Off topic i know, but I flew on kc-135's outta Kadena for the past three years and spent MUCH time out in Guam. Say hi to the girls at club USA for me!
Old 12-31-2006, 03:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

With twin 2 mile runways it is close to the width of Guam in some areas. The dip in the middle of the runway and the drop at the end does make it interesting. I am actually heading to Kadena next week TDY. Thanks for the info on the front spacers for the 2 door. I believe I will start with that one to get it level.

Quick Reply: 3/4" spacer 2 and 4 door