Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

4 inch suspension 2 inch coil lift

Old 07-29-2014, 07:38 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lindsayymarie12
Oh I see you have the angry eye rings on... Now what do you do for inspection with your flairs cut that much? Ik pa can be jerks about it. I'll probably take it to the garage I bought it from to get inspected... Anyone ever say anything to you about it?
Oh the angry eyes I bought I think from Quadratech.

As far as inspection unless you know someone that will pass you, you'll likely just fail inspection. So if you know you will no need to get one if you're gonna fall. Just pay any tickets you get for not being inspected. ><

I drove around like that for about a year and only just got my first ticket from a cop. A week after my inspection was up to beat it all. $217 and some change is what it ended up running me. I plan to just register my jeep in Ohio now.
Old 07-29-2014, 01:31 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by D3ADLY
Oh the angry eyes I bought I think from Quadratech. As far as inspection unless you know someone that will pass you, you'll likely just fail inspection. So if you know you will no need to get one if you're gonna fall. Just pay any tickets you get for not being inspected. >< I drove around like that for about a year and only just got my first ticket from a cop. A week after my inspection was up to beat it all. $217 and some change is what it ended up running me. I plan to just register my jeep in Ohio now.

Yeah I talked to my dad his buddy's gunna inspect my jeep for me so hopefully cops won't be ass holes and pull me over after the fact... We will see I guess lol
Old 07-29-2014, 02:04 PM
JK Newbie

Don't hate on Rubicon Express too much, they're higher end lifts are great. I'm using their 4.5 superflex lift w/ 3/4" spacers. Fox res shocks and pushing 40's... Also using RE's driveshafts..
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3217289702.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	568228  
Old 07-29-2014, 07:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mhockey9090
Heres my 2.5 Rock Krawler X Factor lift and the DIY stock fender chop up mod on 35s. As you can see i can still fit 37s. 4inch lift and 37s will look nice but going up to 6inch will be too much IMO. Also if you do plan on wheeling your Jeep you may want to do a little more researching on things you might want to do in order to run 37s on the trail. Some guys get lucky and don't beef up their axles to run 37s and some are un lucky and run into a lot of problems or break stuff.

What is your overall budget that you are looking at roughly? This will give us an idea of how realistic it will be to achieving what you think you will get out of that budget.

My Jeep where it stands im already looking at an easily 5k in parts.

x2

Nice Rig. I like that you removed all the badging. Very clean...

Quick Reply: 4 inch suspension 2 inch coil lift