Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AEV Pintler Backorder

Old 07-03-2010, 06:25 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AEV Pintler Backorder

Has anyone heard when Pintlers will be back in stock at AEV? Also, does anyone know if it is possible to use a yellow center cap on the Savegre's ? I am about to build up my JK after months of saving up my "lift the jeep" fund only to see the horrible word "BACKORDER". I am becoming partial to the Savegre's however i think a yellow center cap is needed to brake up that silver dish a bit..... but i digress. Any info would be great! Thanks.
Old 07-03-2010, 06:34 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I sent off an email to AEV back toward the end of May, and they told me that they should have them back in stock for early July.

You might also want to check with David from Northridge4x4. He posted back on June 15th that they have them back in stock and are shipping.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...heels-in-stock
Old 07-06-2010, 04:43 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks man.. good to know. cant wait to get em on my jeep.

Quick Reply: AEV Pintler Backorder