Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cheap-O seat covers

Old 03-29-2010, 05:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Cheap-O seat covers

Any one have any pictures of the fit on the seat covers from walmart, autozone, etc....? I know they are crap but i just want something to cover them up when I mud with the top down...
Thanks yall
Old 03-29-2010, 05:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not a great picture, but the only one I have... Cheapo from Walmart. I fold the rear seat down and cover with a tarp.

Old 03-29-2010, 08:14 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I use some cheapo, water resistant (not proof) camo covers from walmart. I only use them when offroading it and remove and clean them up when I get home.

Every now and then I see a mud or water spot that worked it way through the covers, but definitely much better than rolling without anything on them as the covers do get pretty dirty when out for a long day of wheeling with top down, windows down, doors off, etc. etc.

I would like and probably will get neoprene sometime, but we'll see, these work fine for now.
Old 03-29-2010, 08:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that what i wanted to hear... just giant mud globs arent the most fun to scrub outta my cloth seats and a couple hundred dollars is just rediculous imo

Quick Reply: Cheap-O seat covers