Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

All lubed up like Im going to a Party

Old 04-22-2014, 08:15 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ncb
There's no reason for the technician to leave the mess after changing the lines. Wether I'm wrenching on the jet I maintain or my Jeep I always clean up. How do you know if it's leaking if you leave the mess?
you're a jet mechanic. A world apart from the standards of auto mechanics. You and I know this. Most auto guys, don't clean up. When I got home, I cleaned it and inspected it. The lines were good, it was all the other Mickey Mouse shit they didn't finish.
Old 04-23-2014, 03:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeepstin12
you're a jet mechanic. A world apart from the standards of auto mechanics. You and I know this. Most auto guys, don't clean up. When I got home, I cleaned it and inspected it. The lines were good, it was all the other Mickey Mouse shit they didn't finish.
I cleaned mine and will check it today to make sure it isn't leaking. With all the excess they had spilled everywhere, I couln't have found a leak unless it was a gusher!
Old 04-23-2014, 03:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Collyn
Had mine done a while back. The jeep came back cleaner than I left it for sure. They even apologized for not being able to get ALL THE BEACH SAND out of my carpet. Lol. What you are seeing is probably still a leak. I would NOT wait to call them and have it back to them, on their dime, as soon as possible.
I see you are from Dallas. I am three hours west of you...but maybe a 3 hour drive to your dealership is worth it! I don't think my jeep has ever been clean vaccuumed out by the dealership!
Old 04-23-2014, 05:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Auxillaryman
I see you are from Dallas. I am three hours west of you...but maybe a 3 hour drive to your dealership is worth it! I don't think my jeep has ever been clean vaccuumed out by the dealership!
I'm that guys mailman. I just looked at his pics of his jeep.
Old 04-23-2014, 04:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rmjr
I'm that guys mailman. I just looked at his pics of his jeep.
Lol that's funny stuff. Now we will know why all his mail order jeep parts never make it to him!

Quick Reply: All lubed up like Im going to a Party