Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any experience with the new T Max winches

Old 10-22-2006, 08:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any experience with the new T Max winches

When I get my Rubicon four door I'm getting a new bumper and a 9k winch right away...have been winching since 1983 and have had 2 Warns, the last winch had some problems and Warn was very cool to helping solve it...want to deep mount so it does not interfer with the cooling...like what I have read about the T-Max but don't know anyone using one...has anyone tried the remote controls with either the Warn or the T-Max?...CRW
Old 10-22-2006, 09:20 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

I've been running a T-Max on my TJ for about 3 years now and what can I say, it still works great and I haven't had any problems with it
Old 10-23-2006, 01:38 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

T-max is one of the winches we use and recomened for Jeeps. they have great numbers in comparison to other winches, and they are a great price. There new set up with the integtreated wirless controles are pretty cool also....

Quick Reply: Any experience with the new T Max winches