Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anybody else here running 2 sets of 3/4" Spacers?

Old 01-15-2007, 08:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody else here running 2 sets of 3/4" Spacers?

I ordered 2 sets of 3/4" spacers on saturday from 4wd.com, and they should be here teus or wed. After reading usmc's thread on 2 sets of spacers I went ahead and bit the bullet and ordered 2. Well today I finally got outside and did some measuring and the jeep and the front barely sits 1 inch lower than the rear, going by the bottom of the body weld line. Was wondering if anybody else has installed 2 sets? If so, coul you snap a side shot on level ground ? Would be even better if you were running some 285 75 16's :-)
Old 01-16-2007, 02:30 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by OJMiles
I ordered 2 sets of 3/4" spacers on saturday from 4wd.com, and they should be here teus or wed. After reading usmc's thread on 2 sets of spacers I went ahead and bit the bullet and ordered 2. Well today I finally got outside and did some measuring and the jeep and the front barely sits 1 inch lower than the rear, going by the bottom of the body weld line. Was wondering if anybody else has installed 2 sets? If so, coul you snap a side shot on level ground ? Would be even better if you were running some 285 75 16's :-)
If you measure on frame to the ground just behind the control arm bracket(front & rear) and get the difference there. "Wayoflife" had me do this after using 2
3/4" spacers & front was still off by 3/4". but still looks level. I was 14" in rear & 13 1/4" front from frame to ground.
Old 01-16-2007, 03:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

While i've got you on here

The shocks you bought were for a 2.5" lift right? just wondering if you're worried about "drop-out" from hyperextention....

And, those rock-rails.. they mount to the frame right? If so, I'll probably hold out for a set of those, i like'em
Old 01-16-2007, 04:11 AM
JK Freak

While i've got you on here

The shocks you bought were for a 2.5" lift right? just wondering if you're worried about "drop-out" from hyperextention....

And, those rock-rails.. they mount to the frame right? If so, I'll probably hold out for a set of those, i like'em
When I called Quadratec to order the Skyjacker's all I said was I need front & rear for my new JK.....I did tell him I only used 2 of their 3/4" spacer lift in my front & no lift in rear. He set the order up & sent them, don't really no whether their for a 2 1/2" lift. The Rock Rail's are very strong ,,frame mounted.
here's what they sent me
QTY: ITEM NO: DESCRIPTION: PRICE: STATUS:
2 16016 239 SKYJACKER NITRO SHOCK N8035R $77.98 Shipped
2 16016 238 SKYJACKER NITRO SHOCK N8037R $77.98 Shipped
Old 01-16-2007, 04:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Ok, cool, I see the shocks....

Tell your buddies at Skidrow-offroad they need another person to test some rails out, I need some and am too scared to take it offroad until I get some protection down there....
Old 01-16-2007, 04:53 AM
JK Freak

Ok, cool, I see the shocks....

Tell your buddies at Skidrow-offroad they need another person to test some rails out, I need some and am too scared to take it offroad until I get some protection down there....
The shocks were a piece a cake to install,...live by my air tool's,......I'll tell Eric that you wanta be a another JK Donor . I'm waiting for the Engine Skid to be completed and on my JK it goes....already made the prototype, it's cool to design, fab, and then just bolt it on.

Quick Reply: Anybody else here running 2 sets of 3/4" Spacers?