Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    JK Newbie

Does anyone know if theres a company making a twin screw for the 3.6?

JK Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by NebraskaUnlimited View Post
    Does anyone know if theres a company making a twin screw for the 3.6?
    Avenger makes a roots super charger for the JK however it's for the 3.8
    w ww.avengersuperchargers.com
    Northridge4x4

Along with a stroker, wouldn't you be able to get some performance from larger valves, heavy springs.. maybe decking and porting the heads?
    2007 Sahara Unlimited

I love cubic inches - a hemi or LS swap is great, then add the blower or turbo to it. Even if he gets the 3.8 stroked he can add FI after. Blower has instant on, all the turbos I've run have had a noticeable delay when you get on the throttle. The turbo whine isn't as intoxicating as a supercharger either, but that's just me.
    2008 Red Rock 2-door Rubicon - hard top
    2010 Surf Blue 2-door Rubicon - dual tops

Quote Originally Posted by ICTjku
    Along with a stroker, wouldn't you be able to get some performance from larger valves, heavy springs.. maybe decking and porting the heads?
    I wouldnt bother with porting or anythng other than maybe some good springs and unshrouded valves... these are low rev motors.
    BEAUTY: 2002 GC Limited: 3"OME HD/5100s/Stillen brakes/HIDs/31.5" Cooper ATPs?All the shit needed to camp, tow, and rescue in style
    BEAST: 2007 JKX 6 spd: 3.3" Frankenlift/37x14.5 IROKs/BirdDogs/5100s/Locked 5.13s/Lighter than stock/All the shit needed to do it right

Quote Originally Posted by zstairlessone
    I love cubic inches - a hemi or LS swap is great, then add the blower or turbo to it. Even if he gets the 3.8 stroked he can add FI after. Blower has instant on, all the turbos I've run have had a noticeable delay when you get on the throttle. The turbo whine isn't as intoxicating as a supercharger either, but that's just me.
    I am willing to bet that I can squeeze some inches out with a set of DSM rods and a stock crank offset ground or 4.0 Pacifica intetnals... i am doing this only because I will rebuild this engine anyway- regardless of the FI.
    BEAUTY: 2002 GC Limited: 3"OME HD/5100s/Stillen brakes/HIDs/31.5" Cooper ATPs?All the shit needed to camp, tow, and rescue in style
    BEAST: 2007 JKX 6 spd: 3.3" Frankenlift/37x14.5 IROKs/BirdDogs/5100s/Locked 5.13s/Lighter than stock/All the shit needed to do it right

7. Default JK-Forum

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456