Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Aries tubular fenders

Old 08-16-2014, 02:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad you got hooked up man! They're cool guys, I suggest calling, maybe we can get them as a sponsor?
Heres some more pics from my install

Old 08-17-2014, 05:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Any info on how they install? Pics or .PDF of the install instructions ? They look great - hope they aren't too difficult to install
Old 08-18-2014, 09:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

They install exactly the same way as GenRights, just google it theres a ton of videos out there of how to do it.
Old 08-24-2014, 10:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NVW-SSV
Any info on how they install? Pics or .PDF of the install instructions ? They look great - hope they aren't too difficult to install
Here is a link to a page that has a pdf of the install instructions
http://www.ariesjeep.com/applicationguide_All.htm

I just installed finished installing mine today... the front are easy, no drilling or nutserts required (even though the detections say to do both ). I went and bought washers and nuts and bolted them on that way since you can access rhe back of the bolts up fron. The rear fenders are a pain the ass without a nutsert tool. The one they give you is worthless and will just cause hours of frustration without any results. I ended up just installing two bolts per fender and will install the nutserts in a couple days when I borrow the right tool from a friend. Other than that I'm happy with them. They do look a lot like the genright fenders but up close you can tell they are not the same quality but for half the price I'm fine with that. Bought them from 4wheelonline as well, only took 7 days to ship too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20140824_231932.jpg
Views:	1020
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	572864
Old 09-23-2014, 06:34 PM
JK Freak

i was almost ready to buy the genrights, till i saw these, definately a great deal can you bolt them on, or do you have to use nutserts?

anymore pics of them installed from the front and side?

Last edited by ebp 99 si; 09-23-2014 at 06:44 PM.
Old 09-23-2014, 06:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ebp 99 si
i was almost ready to buy the genrights, till i saw these, definately a great deal can you bolt them on, or do you have to use nutserts?
The fronts you can bolt on but the rears require nutserts because you can only get to the back of two of the bolts. The nutserts are easy if you have the right tool. I ended up going to harbor freight and bought one for 20 bucks.

[/IMG]
Old 09-24-2014, 04:56 AM
JK Newbie

I ordered these a few weeks ago and my only complaint is the powder coat left something to be desired. That being said, I had my fenders paint to match Line-x'd and it came out great.

Old 09-24-2014, 01:20 PM
JK Freak

im gonna order them raw and have them powdercoated along with my rear armor and new rear bumper
Old 09-24-2014, 06:34 PM
JK Newbie

Just installed these last week. Fit was amazing. Powdercoat was decent. The price was awesome. Highly recommend them
Old 10-12-2014, 09:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Ran some tight trails at evans creek this weekend and put a couple dents in the rear passenger side fender. I suppose that is one of the draw backs of aluminium but it did its job and I would much rather have a dent in the fender over the body

Quick Reply: Aries tubular fenders