Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

best leveling kit for front?

Old 01-15-2013, 12:50 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Along the same lines, I'm looking to install a front bumper and winch, but want to leave the stock suspension and tires in place as much as possible. I want to put stiffer springs up front as opposed to using a spacer. I'm considering using either the Teraflex 1.5 coils or the ARB coils. Has anyone used something like this as opposed to a leveling kit or a spacer up front?: Teraflex 1853052 - TeraFlex Front 1.5-2.5" Coil Springs for 07-13 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK - Quadratec
Old 01-16-2013, 10:07 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Johnny-5
Along the same lines, I'm looking to install a front bumper and winch, but want to leave the stock suspension and tires in place as much as possible. I want to put stiffer springs up front as opposed to using a spacer. I'm considering using either the Teraflex 1.5 coils or the ARB coils. Has anyone used something like this as opposed to a leveling kit or a spacer up front?: Teraflex 1853052 - TeraFlex Front 1.5-2.5" Coil Springs for 07-13 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK - Quadratec
You can do this but don't forget to buy new sway bar links. I asked the same question to TF because I was worried about front end sag and they suggested I buy the 1.5/2.5" springs.
Old 01-17-2013, 04:53 AM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Just for shits n giggles I went to a shop to price a leveling puck lift. Mind you I have already installed 4 Dr springs and shocks. Talk about easy peasy! They wanted over $600 dollars for lift and labor. They were going to use Rough Country. To top it off the kid was on their website figuring prices right in front of me added 15% for lift which you can buy yourself from them. Say yourself a ton of money for other mods. Jeeps are easy to work on. Get tools from Harbor Freight. Heck, If I was close i'd come over and help ya!

Quick Reply: best leveling kit for front?