Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Can i dream and post here?

Old 07-06-2015, 12:26 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can i dream and post here?

At wondering cause I traded my loaded up with mods 2011 2door on and 2015 Baja Yellow Rubicon last week. Sooooooooo depressing to see all the Jeeps around my area and on here all jacked up and looking badass. I gotta start all over again. I'm ground level and now I have to look up to wave at fellow Jeepers! WTF!
Signed,
Depressed Coonass....
Old 07-06-2015, 03:58 PM
JK Newbie

Don't be depressed. I will be following the same path in a few years. I am holding out for the diesel. Once that comes out I will be trading in my modified 2 door for a JKUR. At least you got the rubicon and all you really need is a small lift and bigger tires.
Old 07-06-2015, 04:35 PM
JK Newbie

Cool

Originally Posted by cody0707
Don't be depressed. I will be following the same path in a few years. I am holding out for the diesel. Once that comes out I will be trading in my modified 2 door for a JKUR. At least you got the rubicon and all you really need is a small lift and bigger tires.

Lol...when we got our rubicon 2months ago....that's what I said. I had no idea what I would think I would "need" after a couple weeks. Funny thing is....there is a good chance I will build new bumpers, rock rails, tube doors, and a multitude of other "small mods" before I order the lift. Easier to not get in trouble from the wife when I spread cost.
Old 07-18-2015, 11:13 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by TJinaJKU
Lol...when we got our rubicon 2months ago....that's what I said. I had no idea what I would think I would "need" after a couple weeks. Funny thing is....there is a good chance I will build new bumpers, rock rails, tube doors, and a multitude of other "small mods" before I order the lift. Easier to not get in trouble from the wife when I spread cost.
Lol... When I went sign the papers I had to have the wife sign the title papers on the 2011. When she saw the Rubi she say," So we have to start all over again!" I politely said, "Yup!"
Old 07-18-2015, 11:31 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am in the same boat. Traded my 08 2dr Rubi for a 2015 JKU Willys. I am looking forward to doing things once and right this time. I love the new engine and room.
Old 07-18-2015, 12:45 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by RubiKing
I am in the same boat. Traded my 08 2dr Rubi for a 2015 JKU Willys. I am looking forward to doing things once and right this time. I love the new engine and room.
Yes indeed! I hated to trade mine in but just couldn't take the lack of power anymore.
Old 07-18-2015, 04:56 PM
JK Newbie

Just picked up my 15 on Tuesday. Returned my 13 to stock before I traded it in and swapped the suspension, bumper and winch today. I'm kinda anal about saving all my old parts. "Mods" usually devalue a vehicle so there's no sense throwing money away.
Old 07-18-2015, 05:28 PM
JK Super Freak

I know I will be in the same spot some time in the future as the OP.

Just tell yourself that a stock JKR is way better the a stock Civic, or Kia or......

at the end of the day you're in a Jeep Wrangler.

Take this time to plan and save and make it even more bad a$$ then your last rig 😄👍

Quick Reply: Can i dream and post here?