Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pro-comp accupro and 35-inch tires

Old 03-17-2009, 12:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pro-comp accupro and 35-inch tires

all,

I have a 2007 Unlimited X, automatic, with 4.10 gears. I also have a Pro-comp accupro programmer that will adjust shift points to account for larger tires. I have already re-programmed to account for the stock rubicon tires which replaced the stock 29-inch tires. If I were to go with a TF BB and 35-inch tires, will I really notice better acceleration just due to re-programming?

I do not want do my gears yet cause I'm still deciding on upgradinx axles.
Old 03-17-2009, 04:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

someone must be using a programmer and can tell me how changing the shift points may assist with bigger tires and how this will differ from changing differential gears.
Old 03-17-2009, 04:27 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, it will basically firm up the shifts, and hold you in gear longer. So it doesnt bog down when it shifts to the next gear.

Quick Reply: Pro-comp accupro and 35-inch tires