Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Check Engine Light throwing codes

Old 01-24-2017, 10:00 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Check Engine Light throwing codes

First off, I hope this is the right place to ask this..

I have a 2011 Auto JKU Sport and had the dealership rebuild my transmission back in May. 2016 It was not a warranty work, they were just the cheapest and gave me a military discount. Over the weekend, i was driving to Anaheim, Ca (I live on Camp Pendleton) and my Jeep just jerked and revved up to 4500 rpm's. After pulling over and checking the codes from my superchips flash cal, it read P0869 and P1745 for High Line Pressure and High Transmission line pressure for too long. Has anyone experienced these codes? From what I've read, it would be caused by the valve body or transmission solenoid (neither were replaced when the transmission was rebuilt). The dealer should cover it but i haven't been able to get ahold of the service tech I dealt with last time. It doesn't have 8k miles on the new rebuild.
Old 01-24-2017, 09:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

I swear I feel like every transmission issue I see is always associated with a superchips. Ever figure out your issue?
Old 01-25-2017, 06:31 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by silverbullet88
I swear I feel like every transmission issue I see is always associated with a superchips. Ever figure out your issue?
Not yet, I head to Bob Baker in Carlsbad tomorrow morning. My superchips hasn't tuned my engine though, i just use it for the gear ratio and to turn off my tpms sensors
Old 01-25-2017, 09:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by StormtrooperJKU
Not yet, I head to Bob Baker in Carlsbad tomorrow morning. My superchips hasn't tuned my engine though, i just use it for the gear ratio and to turn off my tpms sensors
Ahh well hopefully they help you. How many miles were on the trans when it was first rebuilt?
Old 01-25-2017, 10:25 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by silverbullet88
Ahh well hopefully they help you. How many miles were on the trans when it was first rebuilt?
Originally around 87k and it's had under 8k put on since

Quick Reply: Check Engine Light throwing codes