Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Crawler conceptz and warn zeon combo

Old 12-13-2016, 10:23 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Crawler conceptz and warn zeon combo

Looking at buying the crawler conceptz ultra series stubby bumper and already have the warn zeon 10 winch. I noticed that the poison spyder brawler bumpers have to have a spacer to mount the zeon winches on them and the Crawler Conceptz bumper looks very very similar. Anyone know fisrt hand if ill need the spacers to mount this zeon? gonna try and order it all at once if possible.
Old 12-14-2016, 05:42 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Since the winch sits on top of the bumper, it should have no issues fitting.

It's usually only the recessed mount ones where fitment can become a concern - but even most of those will accommodate the Zeon now.

I would call Crawler Conceptz, or the vendor you are purchasing from, to confirm just to be safe.
Old 12-14-2016, 09:28 AM
JK Newbie

I just went ahead and ordered last night! Worst comes to Worst i can make some spacers out of 1/8 inch plate and be good to go. Thanks for the responses though.
Old 12-16-2016, 12:06 AM
JK Newbie

Ended up having to make a spacer for it after all winch just touched the bumper. Went with some 1/8 flat washers and all is good now.
Old 12-16-2016, 06:27 AM
Super Moderator

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by shrekmoose
Looking at buying the crawler conceptz ultra series stubby bumper and already have the warn zeon 10 winch. I noticed that the poison spyder brawler bumpers have to have a spacer to mount the zeon winches on them and the Crawler Conceptz bumper looks very very similar. Anyone know fisrt hand if ill need the spacers to mount this zeon? gonna try and order it all at once if possible.
I would suggest calling or email Crawler Conceptz to get the exact answer to your question. I have been looking at their Mid width Ultra seires bumper and one of the options is to select the fairlead mount and I believe that they are pre drilled for the Zeon winches. When I purchased my Zeon it was the latest reselas from Warn and had to drill my LoD bumper to make it fit.

BLUF is get the fair lead at the same time as your order and depending on what year your JK is you may need a vac relocation kit.

R/
Will
Old 12-16-2016, 08:44 AM
JK Newbie

Yea I ordered the fairlead mount too the bolt pattern in bumper and mount was good the problem was the slight dip in center of the bumper. The wide low profile of the zeon hit on the ends.
Old 12-16-2016, 10:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

I run this exact combo. 0 issue.
Old 12-17-2016, 11:17 PM
JK Newbie

Yea I'd imagine as little as mine touched the small variations in manufacturing is what caused this one. Not a big deal but the end of the winch did touch the bumper ever so slightly when bolted down firmly.

Quick Reply: Crawler conceptz and warn zeon combo