Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Did my shop install the proper shocks?

Old 10-11-2016, 08:22 PM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Did ya get a receipt? Should have the part numbers on that.
Old 10-13-2016, 05:19 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, thank you again everyone for your input. I located my receipt, checked the numbers on the website and even sent an e-mail to Teraflex. I was able to verify with Teraflex the spring numbers (which are proper for the 2.5"), and from fox's website it seems that I have the proper shocks.

This has been a good learning experience for me, I greatly appreciate everyone's patience, and willingness to respond to my newbie questions.
Old 10-17-2016, 06:55 PM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Atoche
Ok, thank you again everyone for your input. I located my receipt, checked the numbers on the website and even sent an e-mail to Teraflex. I was able to verify with Teraflex the spring numbers (which are proper for the 2.5"), and from fox's website it seems that I have the proper shocks.

This has been a good learning experience for me, I greatly appreciate everyone's patience, and willingness to respond to my newbie questions.
Good to hear you got it figured out.

Quick Reply: Did my shop install the proper shocks?