Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

drivers seat ripped 08 4dr rubicon

Old 03-13-2014, 06:01 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default drivers seat ripped 08 4dr rubicon

I need new seat covers I want leather in saddle brown like in the 2011 maybe even heated> who makes the best ones? How much do they cost? who makes the best ones for the money IE best deal? are any of our sponsors or vendors on here for leather seats But no thank you to anything but leather> Thanks in advance. Pm if neccessary.
Old 03-13-2014, 06:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

had the same problem with my 07 seats, bought a set of Trek Armors and could be happier, ran me about $260 for the fronts
Old 03-13-2014, 09:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Star Fabricating makes top-quality replacement covers. They are real napa leather and can be had in various colors. Just be advised, REAL leather isn't cheap. I installed a set last week. The covers were $1300 shipped. Pics below:

Quick Reply: drivers seat ripped 08 4dr rubicon