Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dynatrac PR44/60 or PR60/60

Old 03-15-2017, 04:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by DJ1
Yup I hear that. What I can't decide is if I actually want to throw a Tru-Trac in the rear versus the ARB or Eaton. Yes, I know.....blasphemy lol

ARB has my business forever and ever. Their customer service is second to none. Had an issue with my twin compressor that came on my Jeep. One of the flywheel bolts snapped and the other motor quit, so I had no air, last day in Moab thankfully. Sent an email, they told me what to check, relayed my findings, and they had me send it in. Didn't hear anything for about a week so I gave them a call. Said that my old unit was toast, which is what I suspected, and that a new unit was on the way. Showed up the next day. I would have happily paid shipping, paid a discounted cost, shop charge to check it out, etc, but not a dime. No questions asked about when it was purchased, by whom, receipt, or anything. Oh, and they sent out the whole kit, new harness and all.

My lockers front and rear are ARB and they haven't missed a beat either, and I've heard some great stories from people who have had issues and ARB has overnighted parts to get them back on the trail.
Old 03-24-2017, 10:09 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What is the wheel stud size of the 60?

Last edited by sellnotsale; 03-24-2017 at 10:18 AM.
Old 03-24-2017, 10:30 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 363 Likes on 289 Posts

9/16"
Old 03-24-2017, 10:53 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TheDirtman
9/16"
That's what I thought, wanted to confirm. Just ordered some Hutchinsons like yours 😎

Quick Reply: Dynatrac PR44/60 or PR60/60