Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Eibach 2 inch Leveling Kit

Old 03-28-2014, 05:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eibach 2 inch Leveling Kit

I currently have a Teraflex leveling kit and while I am not unhappy with it, I am thinking about upgrading to the Eibach spring leveling kit.

Does anyone have any experience with the Eibach kit?

If so, did you have to order longer swaybar links?

Will the stock Rubicon shocks be long enough?

Thanks!
Old 03-29-2014, 03:32 AM
JK Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

I was looking into it as well because I thought it was progressive wound. But they are not. I know one person who ordered one, gave 1.75" in the front, and none in the rear with sagging. I would keep the teraflex leveling kit. if you need some extra spring, get a set of 19/60s. keep the stock shocks or run Monroe reflex monotubes. that is my setup and its awesome.
Old 03-29-2014, 09:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kojack
I was looking into it as well because I thought it was progressive wound. But they are not. I know one person who ordered one, gave 1.75" in the front, and none in the rear with sagging. I would keep the teraflex leveling kit. if you need some extra spring, get a set of 19/60s. keep the stock shocks or run Monroe reflex monotubes. that is my setup and its awesome.
Kojack,

Thanks. I had heard many good things about Eibach but then again, they are not known for their Jeep suspension systems. I was hoping this would be a good product because I would rather save the 110 bucks difference it would cost for the Teraflex performance leveling kit and put that towards another mod. The two things I am not extremely comfortable with is having the puck spacers versus a real spring lift and the wheel spacers I have to push my wheels out.

With the lack of info out there on the Eibach springs, I'm leaning towards the Teraflex performance kit. I'm also going to pickup the Quadratec MOABs with the 4.7 inch backspacing so I don't have to fight with lube place every time I want to get my tires rotated.
Old 03-29-2014, 10:38 AM
JK Jedi

Received 107 Likes on 104 Posts

Originally Posted by imacb278
Kojack,

Thanks. I had heard many good things about Eibach but then again, they are not known for their Jeep suspension systems. I was hoping this would be a good product because I would rather save the 110 bucks difference it would cost for the Teraflex performance leveling kit and put that towards another mod. The two things I am not extremely comfortable with is having the puck spacers versus a real spring lift and the wheel spacers I have to push my wheels out.

With the lack of info out there on the Eibach springs, I'm leaning towards the Teraflex performance kit. I'm also going to pickup the Quadratec MOABs with the 4.7 inch backspacing so I don't have to fight with lube place every time I want to get my tires rotated.
I would look at Rock Krawler springs before the performance leveling kit. My PLK sagged and I had to use spacers to get it back to where it should have been and the one I installed on my buddies did the same. Do a search and you find that sag with the 1.5" kit is common.
Old 04-24-2014, 04:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Anyone else out there try the Eibach leveling kit?
Old 04-26-2014, 01:43 AM
JK Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

I am running the teraflex spacer leveling kit. I have been running this for 3 and half years without issue. I would just go that way, keep your stock springs and upgrade your shocks. My jeep rides and performs great on and off road with this setup. I am a huge fan of eibach for motorcycles, cars, etc. But from what I have been told by owners of the eibach leveling the back does not lift. just sags.

Quick Reply: Eibach 2 inch Leveling Kit