Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Extreme Terrain

Old 02-28-2015, 09:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Extreme Terrain

FYI! I would NEVER order from this company again!!! Extreme Terrain out of PA. I ordered wrong part number (for 2door JK) but clearly stated in comment section that I own a JKU 4door. They still insist on charging me return shipping. How ignorant!!! Lose a JK customer over a return shipping charge. Do NOT Support companies that give this type of service to our community.
Old 02-28-2015, 10:08 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So they are supposed to pay for your screw up? Way to man up there.
Old 02-28-2015, 10:38 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ripa777
FYI! I would NEVER order from this company again!!! Extreme Terrain out of PA. I ordered wrong part number (for 2door JK) but clearly stated in comment section that I own a JKU 4door. They still insist on charging me return shipping. How ignorant!!! Lose a JK customer over a return shipping charge. Do NOT Support companies that give this type of service to our community.

Yeah sorry but this is industry standard. I work for a manufacturer and we charge a 25% restocking fee. It costs money to package, ship, inventory etc.

Companies shouldn't have to bend over and grab their ankles just because customer messed up. It is bonus when thy will, but return shipping?

You are mad that you are returning it or that they won't pay you to return it? I'm not sure why they should pay for your return shipping
Old 02-28-2015, 10:39 AM
JK Freak

You're the genius that ordered the wrong part. It's your fault and not theirs.
Old 02-28-2015, 11:17 AM
Former Vendor

To OP, the reason probably is because your order placed through their site was probably completely automated, and was never seen by anyone to catch your mistake, and of course the system wouldn't realize you clicked the wrong part.

That being said, I'm not sure its completely fair to expect them to take a loss because of your error. I don't mind not making a profit to try and make something right, but to lose money (and some products are very expensive to ship) on your own admitted mistake is a bit much.

Last edited by Level 10 Off Road; 02-28-2015 at 04:47 PM.
Old 02-28-2015, 11:53 AM
JK Junkie

They sent what you ordered and now you want them to take a loss because you got what you ordered? Can't make this kind of sh## up.

That's fine if you want to be butt hurt about it, but you are way out of line coming on here and flaming them for it.

When you don't see what you need, you pick up a phone and call.
Old 02-28-2015, 12:06 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Seriously... only in America. Hey I ****ed up and I want you to pay for it because you didn't question my mistake. Ripa777 you represent everything that is wrong with this country. Sack up tinkerbell.
Old 02-28-2015, 12:37 PM
JK Freak

Are you kidding me! This is freakin' crazy that you screw up and expect the vendor to pay for it? Grow some balls boy and get over it! I think the owners of this forum should delete the thread for your stupidity! Better yet...leave it up so everyone can see how stupid you really are bro! Wow!
Old 02-28-2015, 01:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Read the thread. I clearly made a comment in the comment section. One would expect they might have called seeing I ordered for wrong JK. I no idea the orders were automated! It's all about customer service! Clearly, if I wasn't gonna buy the correct part from them or I didn't make a comment I would gladly pay return shipping.... But given the fact I was going to reorder they could pick up shipping. If u guys tolerate that service ur the dumb @$$!
Old 02-28-2015, 01:09 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ripa777
Read the thread. I clearly made a comment in the comment section. One would expect they might have called seeing I ordered for wrong JK. I no idea the orders were automated! It's all about customer service! Clearly, if I wasn't gonna buy the correct part from them or I didn't make a comment I would gladly pay return shipping.... But given the fact I was going to reorder they could pick up shipping. If u guys tolerate that service ur the dumb @$$!
Most of us aren't stupid enough to rely on the comments section. Most reasonable people would pick up the phone and make sure they get what they are paying for. You on the other hand are a dumb ass.

Quick Reply: Extreme Terrain