Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Extreme Terrain

Old 02-28-2015, 01:57 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 162 Likes on 154 Posts

Originally Posted by Ripa777
Read the thread. I clearly made a comment in the comment section. One would expect they might have called seeing I ordered for wrong JK. I no idea the orders were automated! It's all about customer service! Clearly, if I wasn't gonna buy the correct part from them or I didn't make a comment I would gladly pay return shipping.... But given the fact I was going to reorder they could pick up shipping. If u guys tolerate that service ur the dumb @$$!
Just, wow...

Order Changes and Cancellations

All requests to change or cancel an order should be made over the phone with one of our representatives. Requests sent via email may not be received in time, and your order may ship. Please double check that your order is correct before clicking submit order.
By using the site, the reader agrees to all of the terms set forth in this and all other web pages stating ExtremeTerrain.com policies (Please see Return Policy and Shipping Details). If the reader does not agree to the conditions set forth, they are not permitted to use this site.
If a company has the time to sit there and babysit every order, that's a plus, not an expectation. You knowingly ordered the wrong part, time to man up...
Old 02-28-2015, 02:52 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	Confession Kid.jpg
Views:	300
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	599130
Old 02-28-2015, 02:58 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kudo's to Extreme Terrain for not picking up the tab on a dumbass performing a dumbass purchase that don't even know what JK he really has! Whoop!
Old 02-28-2015, 03:13 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I still don't get why you'd knowingly order the wrong part?!?! Why not order the correct part?
Old 02-28-2015, 03:29 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

I'm not sure how or why he ordered the wrong part, but two things in his defense. 1, if there is a comment, it should automatically kick it to a human being to read before filling the order. 2. If it doesn't do that, then why have a comment section at all?

Again, I'm not sure why he knowingly ordered the wrong part in the first place. That makes no sense at all, so that's the first wrong. Not having a check in place for the comment section is the second wrong.

It is up to them to decide how they want to deal with it, though. I don't see enough reason there to influence others not to buy there, though. I've heard nothing but good things about them prior to this.
Old 02-28-2015, 03:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

If we listened to all the people on the forums that say "don't shop at XXXX" we'd never get any parts. You made a mistake you should have corrected it upon receipt of your confirmation email.
Old 02-28-2015, 04:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

I've dealt with them numerous times and they always pick up the phone. You could've simply called them and they would've straightened it out.
Old 02-28-2015, 04:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm amazed how retaliatory some people r !!! Simple thread tellin to beware of who/how u purchase online. I can tell u :
1) I'm very educated!
2) honest mistake and sorry if I'm old skool and still demand customer service!!!
I paid FULL retail NOT like they gave me a smokin deal and I'm expecting them to lose $$$$$$. If they woulda done me right I woulda ordered the correct part and next month PROB woulda ordered my lift from them. That's all I'm sayin. Shop where u choose!!! I choose to shop where I still get some sort of customer service!!!!
Old 02-28-2015, 04:17 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I love that site. When I registered my '14, they didn't list Copperhead as a color choice, so I selected Amp'd as it's probably the closest to mine. See where I'm going with this?
Old 02-28-2015, 04:20 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ripa777
I'm amazed how retaliatory some people r !!! Simple thread tellin to beware of who/how u purchase online. I can tell u :
1) I'm very educated!
2) honest mistake and sorry if I'm old skool and still demand customer service!!!
I paid FULL retail NOT like they gave me a smokin deal and I'm expecting them to lose $$$$$$. If they woulda done me right I woulda ordered the correct part and next month PROB woulda ordered my lift from them. That's all I'm sayin. Shop where u choose!!! I choose to shop where I still get some sort of customer service!!!!
You made a thread, admitting that you made a mistake and then urged people to not use a vendor because they wouldn't pay for your mistake. In what way is that not retaliatory?

1) Educated doesn't mean intelligent. Based on the fact that you type like a 14 year old girl, I'm going to say you probably aren't intelligent.
2) If you were truly "old skool" and actually wanted customer service you would have picked up the phone and called.

That's all I'm sayin.

Quick Reply: Extreme Terrain