Default Flush mount 4-pin trailer hitch connector

Does anyone know of a 4-pin version of the hitch wiring connector (see picture below) that I could flush mount into the bumper. I don't need a 7-pin and the 4 pin would actually be more useful so I was hoping to do something like the one shown below without going to a 7-pin.

Thanks,

Steve
    ATTENTION TUFFY CONSOLE OWNERS WITH AUTOS
    Would like to buy your spare manual shifter surround or swap for auto surround
    PM me if interested

JK Enthusiast

Etrailer has these round 4 pole flush mount sockets but then your trailer would need a round plug to fit. Never seen a flat 4 pole flush mount socket.

Thanks. I really need it to be compatible with the regular flat four (like all the light u-Hauls trailors have). Currently I have a factory wiring harness attached under the bumper but would like to move it up and out of the way of rocks. The closest I can come to what I want is to convert to a factory 7 pin harness and then use it to wire into the dual flush mount 4-pin/7-pin that these guys market.

hxxp://www.etrailer.com/Custom-Fit-Vehicle-Wiring/Hopkins/N40975.html?feed=npn

I'll do that if I have to (and if it's possible) but I don't really need the 7-pin so was hoping someone might know of a clean flush mount 4-pin connector.

Steve
    Last edited by Steve Young; 03-03-2011 at 06:24 PM.
    ATTENTION TUFFY CONSOLE OWNERS WITH AUTOS
    Would like to buy your spare manual shifter surround or swap for auto surround
    PM me if interested

4. Default JK-Forum