Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Fox stabilizer?

  1. #1
    JK Enthusiast Jayrubicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Livonia, MI
    Posts
    281

    Default Fox stabilizer?

    Do any of our vendors here carry or know of a neutral valved steering stabilizer from Fox? Looking for one that doesn't have too much left push....

  2. #2
    JK Enthusiast Jumpmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Sooner State
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayrubicon View Post
    Do any of our vendors here carry or know of a neutral valved steering stabilizer from Fox? Looking for one that doesn't have too much left push....
    Daniel from Off Road Warehouse (ORW) is a good POC. Do a search for Fox ATS steering stabilizer and you will see the thread he posted back in Dec I believe regarding these new stabilizers. I just got mine a week ago, but not installed yet. He can square you away with the standard Fox SS as well.

  3. #3
    JK Enthusiast Jayrubicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Livonia, MI
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumpmaster View Post

    Daniel from Off Road Warehouse (ORW) is a good POC. Do a search for Fox ATS steering stabilizer and you will see the thread he posted back in Dec I believe regarding these new stabilizers. I just got mine a week ago, but not installed yet. He can square you away with the standard Fox SS as well.
    Thanks! I seen that post about the new ATS bad boy. Looks killer. Of you don't mind, post up your review of it when you get it on.
    I will probably go with a regular Fox SS for now myself... We'll see what Dan says.

  4. #4
    JK Junkie Biggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    2,070

    Default

    I have no pull what so ever with the standard fox ss.
    2009 Rubicon Unlimited 6 speed RK 3.5 mid arm 37"Toyo Mt's and a whole bunch of other stuff

    OF4WD #6644

  5. #5
    JK Enthusiast Jayrubicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Livonia, MI
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    I have no pull what so ever with the standard fox ss.
    Thanks Biggy, that's what I was hoping to hear.
    How die it compare to others you've tried?

  6. #6
    JK Freak ronin2120's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Fort Lewis, WA
    Posts
    734

    Default

    I've got the ATS and I am really happy with it. I don't have any push and having the ability to dial in your feedback is a nice touch. Its certainly tucked up high out of the way which is also a huge plus. Also install is a minor challenge due to the limited instructions you get with it. The pictures help out more then anything. Lastly I ended up cutting the old SS bracket off because I couldn't get it to open wide enough to slip it off. Other then that everything was pretty straight forward.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-1203727684.jpg 
Views:	287 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	428324   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-3338139958.jpg 
Views:	276 
Size:	51.6 KB 
ID:	428325  
    Last edited by ronin2120; 03-01-2013 at 01:26 PM.
    3in Teraflex with full flex arms and Fox Shocks
    17in AEV Pintler Beadlocks
    35in Nitto Trail Grapplers
    Front PSC Brawler Lite
    Rear LOD Gen III
    PSC Aluminum Fenders
    PSC Rocker Knockers
    Offroad Evolution Protek Skids
    Coast front/rear drive shafts
    RCV's / sleeve & gusset front axle
    Warn 9.5 Scti
    Banks Monster Exhaust and Intake
    Rigid Dually D2's
    10" SR Light Bar
    NORTHRIDGE 4X4

  7. #7
    JK Enthusiast Jayrubicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Livonia, MI
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ronin2120 View Post
    I've got the ATS and I am really happy with it. I don't have any push and having the ability to dial in your feedback is a nice touch. Its certainly tucked up high out of the way which is also a huge plus. Also install is a minor challenge due to the limited instructions you get with it. The pictures help out more then anything. Lastly I ended up cutting the old SS bracket off because I couldn't get it to open wide enough to slip it off. Other then that everything was pretty straight forward.
    Looks great under there Ronin! I do like the idea of adjustability. May have to get one now...
    How's it handle those Trail grapps?

  8. #8
    JK Freak ronin2120's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Fort Lewis, WA
    Posts
    734

    Default

    Thanks! The ATS handles the Nittos really well everything is really smooth and with the ability to tune the SS I can dial it in better then stock.
    3in Teraflex with full flex arms and Fox Shocks
    17in AEV Pintler Beadlocks
    35in Nitto Trail Grapplers
    Front PSC Brawler Lite
    Rear LOD Gen III
    PSC Aluminum Fenders
    PSC Rocker Knockers
    Offroad Evolution Protek Skids
    Coast front/rear drive shafts
    RCV's / sleeve & gusset front axle
    Warn 9.5 Scti
    Banks Monster Exhaust and Intake
    Rigid Dually D2's
    10" SR Light Bar
    NORTHRIDGE 4X4

  9. #9
    JK Enthusiast Jayrubicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Livonia, MI
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ronin2120 View Post
    Thanks! The ATS handles the Nittos really well everything is really smooth and with the ability to tune the SS I can dial it in better then stock.
    I'm leaning more towards this now... Would you say you noticed a good improvement over the one you replaced with the ATS?

  10. #10
    JK Freak ronin2120's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Fort Lewis, WA
    Posts
    734

    Default

    My stock one was beaten up pretty badly so it was a vast improvement over that. It has smoothed out the steering as well as absorbing uneven road patterns as well. If I had to do it again I'd do it without a second thought very happy with this product.
    3in Teraflex with full flex arms and Fox Shocks
    17in AEV Pintler Beadlocks
    35in Nitto Trail Grapplers
    Front PSC Brawler Lite
    Rear LOD Gen III
    PSC Aluminum Fenders
    PSC Rocker Knockers
    Offroad Evolution Protek Skids
    Coast front/rear drive shafts
    RCV's / sleeve & gusset front axle
    Warn 9.5 Scti
    Banks Monster Exhaust and Intake
    Rigid Dually D2's
    10" SR Light Bar
    NORTHRIDGE 4X4

  11. Default JK-Forum


Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •