Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Game Changer and Exhaust

Old 05-04-2015, 08:58 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Game Changer and Exhaust

2014 JKU, just ordered Metalcloak Game Changer 6 Pak edition. I need a "relocated exhaust" what is recommended? I like deep throaty sounding stuff, like Borlas on a Cobra for example. Thanks.
Old 05-04-2015, 09:26 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You don't really need to relocate. I ran the same lift last year. All I did was get a 1310 driveshaft. At full droop it would contact the exhaust, but you would rarely if ever droop both wheels together.

However, the solution to that would be to have a shop weld in two exhaust spacers. The logic here is that it is a proper fix and also the spacers can be welded on a flat section of pipe so that it doesn't push the crossover down, just back. Save yourself the money.

If you are set on an exhaust, Dynomax seems logical since you get 90 days to try it. Can't really go wrong there.
Old 05-04-2015, 09:27 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We offer a couple options for the 2014 JKU.
Both are around 5-6 out of 10 on sound.

P/N 39522 is our pre axle dump and relocates the muffler under the driver seat.
Single - 2.5" Cat-Back System - Ultra Flo? Polished Muffler - P/N: 39522 - DynoMax® Performance Exhaust

P/N 39523 relocates the muffler and exits all the way out back.
Single - 2.5" Cat-Back System - Ultra Flo? Polished Muffler - P/N: 39523 - DynoMax® Performance Exhaust

Rebate too:
DynoMax® Performance Exhaust Promotions

Good luck on your choice.

Originally Posted by PwhirL
2014 JKU, just ordered Metalcloak Game Changer 6 Pak edition. I need a "relocated exhaust" what is recommended? I like deep throaty sounding stuff, like Borlas on a Cobra for example. Thanks.
Old 05-04-2015, 10:20 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I went with the dynomax axle back system and it cleared the rear away bar once it was relocated. My stock muffler was too big and made contact.

sent from my work leash

Quick Reply: Game Changer and Exhaust