Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

H2 like bumper for JK?

Old 01-13-2007, 01:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default H2 like bumper for JK?

I may catch some heat for this but it just my taste; There is a a front afermarket brush guard I have seen on H2's but it's quite unique and actualy runs up and over the hood.... hard to explain and to be honest have no idea how the hood would even open with such a set up....... has anyone seen such a thing for the JK? Coulc someone make one for me custom for a reasonable price? Looks a little like this well not as high, something like this a biy tamed down.....

http://www.suvxccessory.com/rwss-rw304-1bp.html
Old 01-13-2007, 02:00 PM
JK Newbie

Cant see anything that would work for a Jeep as the H2's hood is hinged at the front and opens with the guard attached.

Apologies for posting the devils chariot on a Jeep forum.:sad:
Old 01-13-2007, 05:20 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Spozzie
Cant see anything that would work for a Jeep as the H2's hood is hinged at the front and opens with the guard attached.

Apologies for posting the devils chariot on a Jeep forum.:sad:
lol @ "the devils chariot!

Quick Reply: H2 like bumper for JK?