Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

JCR CRUSADER. Looking for info

Old 02-24-2016, 04:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

JCR makes a great product. Cant say how much i love my JCR dagger front bumper. Customer service is phenomenal and the guys are just hilarious. If you havent check out their youtube videos
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20160123_175434-01-01.jpeg
Views:	132
Size:	989.6 KB
ID:	638757  
Old 02-24-2016, 05:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for all the responses/info. Still looking for more insight on question 2 and 3 Thanks again!

Originally Posted by WHT_JKUR
After an extensive search I have narrowed my bumper choice down to JCR Crusader or LOD mid-width. Leaning heavily toward JCR Few questions

2). Also considering the Crusader fenders. Thots? Seen plenty of pics in my research, but is anyone running these on 2.5 lift and 35s? If so, would appreciate a pic.

3). JCR offers a vented front fender liner. Was going to just run stock plastic. Upside/down side to the vented liners? Thanks for input!
Old 02-25-2016, 02:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks for all the responses/info. Still looking for more insight on question 2 and 3 Thanks again!
perfect the crusader fenders look absolutely amazing in person i plan on adding them to my build as well. The inner fenders are made out of bent aluminum that is very thin I know their engineer that designs everything runs them on his jeep and he wheels hard but they are a bit thin and rather expensive so if you're on a budget and don't want to mess up 250-300$ inner fenders stick with the stock plastic ones. That's my honest opinion as well even though they look absolutely amazing!
Old 02-25-2016, 02:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by WkFish
perfect the crusader fenders look absolutely amazing in person i plan on adding them to my build as well. The inner fenders are made out of bent aluminum that is very thin I know their engineer that designs everything runs them on his jeep and he wheels hard but they are a bit thin and rather expensive so if you're on a budget and don't want to mess up 250-300$ inner fenders stick with the stock plastic ones. That's my honest opinion as well even though they look absolutely amazing!
Good info! Looking to do a number of upgrades and I am sure that I can better spend the money on something else that I "need". LOL
Old 02-25-2016, 06:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Good info! Looking to do a number of upgrades and I am sure that I can better spend the money on something else that I "need". LOL
I have the jcr fender liners I personally like them but if i had to do it over again i would save ip and run the plastic ones and trim them. I got them more for looks then anything. But jcr is top notch with everything they build and do
Old 02-25-2016, 07:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

glad I could help!
Old 02-27-2016, 02:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by arjeeper
I'm sure the JCR stuff is really nice. Can't speak to that. But my LoD met my needs very well.
So I have been doing my research and I like both the JCR Crusader and LOD Signature. Pretty much a toss up on the important stuff to me (weight, winch placement, quality, price, etc).

Showed both to my wife to get her opinion, she likes look of LOD. Looks like LOD just jumped into the lead. LOL

Funny thing is I was thinking mid-width. She likes the mid-width, but said she she likes the look of the stubby. Ironically stubby is heavier. Go figure.

Last edited by WHT_JKUR; 02-27-2016 at 02:11 AM.
Old 03-01-2016, 02:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

LOD signature bumpers ordered! Went with mid-width in the front. Really liked JCR Crusader, but wife preferred the look of LOD. Happy wife, happy life. Weight and functionality of LOD and JCR are similar and I saved a couple of bucks, so all is good. Can't wait to get them on my Jeep.
Old 03-01-2016, 04:34 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I think you'll be happy. I like my JCR bumpers, but I do like the LOD's as well. Post up some pics once you get it installed.
Old 03-01-2016, 04:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ShutterBug
I think you'll be happy. I like my JCR bumpers, but I do like the LOD's as well. Post up some pics once you get it installed.
Will post pics. I was really torn on the decision. I liked JCR. That said, MRS has a say. All good. She very GRACIOUSLY allows me to "feed" my "habits" with very little pushback.

Btw. Very impressed with the service at both LOD and JCR. Staff I talked to at both were awesome. Would recommend either companies.

Quick Reply: JCR CRUSADER. Looking for info