Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just got 37's please help!!!!!!!

Old 03-25-2016, 11:16 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very interesting

Waiting for pictures...
Old 03-26-2016, 03:44 AM
JK Newbie

Default 6" Lift

Originally Posted by dahreno
I am willing to bet not one of you saying what a bad idea it is to have a 6" lift, have owned his same type Jeep with a 6" lift, or have driven one at all, or for any length of time, right ? Arm chair pro's ! lol I got news for you, The crappy 4" stage one lift he had is trash, I know, I, unlike you guys, used to actually have this lift . I have a 6" long arm with Fox shocks and it works great in the rocks and off camber. You guys act like you are such great drivers that you would roll a 6" lift, where you wouldn't with a 4" lift. Probably none of you have even had your Jeeps that far off camber ! lol Were talking a silly 2" by the way, a wider tire can make up that difference.
That's probably not a wise bet.

Most of the advice here was spot on. This guy asked for opinions and then went a whole different direction. His jeep. His right. But, the shop he is working with doesn't sound like they are looking out for him. Just my opinion. He is spending cash by the bucket load on things he will be upgrading soon if he wheels it at all. Why not do it right the first time?

I still want to hear how that Sprintex unit is working for the OP. We have a local jeep with it installed in their shop. Still suffering big drive-ability issues. It makes power. But, it won't shift out of third unless you are revving the hell out of it. It hunts a lot. Support from Sprintex is lacking to say the least. Wanted to see if they treat everyone as poorly.

2" is very significant in terms of lift size.

Last edited by Wightmn; 03-26-2016 at 04:00 AM.
Old 03-27-2016, 05:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

6" lift on a JK? Lol.
Old 03-28-2016, 10:28 AM
JK Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Still no pictures? Mmmmm, I wonder...
Old 04-11-2016, 03:29 AM
JK Newbie

http://youtu.be/bI_QZR4chHA Sent from my iPad using JK-Forum
Old 04-11-2016, 03:30 AM
JK Newbie

Got jeep back and supercharger along with tune is perfect.....it's so much fun to drive and sounds totally badass

Sent from my iPad using JK-Forum
Old 04-14-2016, 07:24 AM
JK Freak

Looks a lot lower than a 6in lift which is good for vehicle stability... looks like a 4-5inch lift. Any videos of acceleration? I love the whine of a supercharger
Old 04-14-2016, 11:34 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 162 Likes on 154 Posts

If you do decide to go offroad, you might consider rotating those fancy stabilizers up a bit.

Did you happen to get it aligned after the lift?

Last edited by nthinuf; 04-14-2016 at 11:38 AM.

Quick Reply: Just got 37's please help!!!!!!!