Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lift Kit for Looks Only

Old 05-27-2015, 01:22 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad you got things figured out
Old 05-27-2015, 06:25 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by O||||||O
So if money wasn't an option; then what would be your recommendation for a lift?

Picture of my Jeep:
Attachment 610248
If money wasn't an option I would get an Offroad Evolution Double Throwdown with long arms.
Old 05-27-2015, 06:33 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by thegoat

If money wasn't an option I would get an Offroad Evolution Double Throwdown with long arms.
Just for a lifted look on a jeep. Wow. Lol. If money wasn't an option I still wouldn't waste it. Lol.
Old 05-27-2015, 06:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by avidjeeper
What is the current brand of Spacer Lift that you are not happy with? I am looking to buy one for my Jeep soon.
Pretty much every spacer lift is going to be the same. Essentially it is a 2" puck of polyurethane so there isn't much if any difference from manufacturer to manufacturer. The issue he was having is mainly involved with caster being too low. So if you get a spacer lift, look into drop brackets and maybe longer shocks. Those two items along with some longer rear sway bar links and moving the longer rears to the front will correct the geometry issues and the ride handling problems that come into play when lifting a jeep. The shocks aren't necessary but the correction brackets are going to definitely help.

Quick Reply: Lift Kit for Looks Only