Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Look what Santa got me this year! SmittyBilt X2O

Old 12-30-2016, 03:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if it holds up like the 8k smittybuilt Ive had on the tj for about 10 years now you cant go wrong. Ive used it many times and it has never let me down.
Old 12-31-2016, 11:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Nice. Santa was good to you.
I've had one for about a year. I've used it three times to pull others out, and 10 or so times around the property for other stuff. It's worked great, except for the wireless. That took a dump after I used it three or four times.
I think they're a great winch for the money. I couldn't justify the cost for a Warn either.
Good luck with it, and your Jeep looks great!
Happy New Year,
jd
Old 01-11-2017, 09:19 PM
JK Super Freak
FJOTM Winner

Received 210 Likes on 197 Posts

Looks good!

3 years and probably 40 or more times that it has been used to pull trucks out of snow and ditches... it still works great!

I did have a pin fold over inside the plug where the controller plugs in. 14 dollar part to replace.

This winch owes me nothing. It has been reliable and strong.

Quick Reply: Look what Santa got me this year! SmittyBilt X2O