Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MBRP Exhaust systems

Old 12-16-2014, 02:17 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dynomax,,,, I already liked your product,, But you coming on the forum and taking the time to look at my #'s to tell me what I have,,,Priceless customer service!!!!!!!!! I will be a repeat customer, and speak well of you. More companys should offer that kind of service.
Old 12-16-2014, 05:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Second that! Any good deals going on right now at Dynomax?
Old 12-16-2014, 06:48 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Aw shucks!
Thanks!

Originally Posted by big dr
Dynomax,,,, I already liked your product,, But you coming on the forum and taking the time to look at my #'s to tell me what I have,,,Priceless customer service!!!!!!!!! I will be a repeat customer, and speak well of you. More companys should offer that kind of service.

We don't sell direct, but there are a lot of Holiday, Christmas, end of year deals right now. We also do a rebate in early spring, if you can wait.

Originally Posted by blueescapes
Second that! Any good deals going on right now at Dynomax?
Old 12-16-2014, 09:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im VERY happy with my Dynomax Rockcrawler exhaust. Great sound and its up out of the way compared with the stock system.
Old 12-17-2014, 02:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

You guys talked me into it. I'll start looking around at the Dynomax prices. I COULD wait until spring... Not to be this kinda guy but money is money...are we talkin like a $20 rebate or something more substantial?
Old 12-17-2014, 03:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

I want to get mine in the spring now haha, if I recall correctly the last rebate was $25, which is great when some of the exhausts are already inexpensive.
Old 12-17-2014, 07:19 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah if I recall it was $25 last year on this system. So the Competition is around the $175-200 (last time I checked). So good for a 6 pack and a pizza.
Old 12-17-2014, 02:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Glad I came across this thread! Noticed that I have a leak in my stock muffler, must have been from my last Rubicon trip. I think it's now time to upgrade, and I think I'll also be looking at the dynomax system!

Quick Reply: MBRP Exhaust systems