Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Morris 4x4 Center review

Old 04-10-2015, 03:39 PM
DJ1
Former Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Still waiting for my sector shaft brace kit & track bar. 2 weeks already...
Old 04-10-2015, 06:28 PM
DJ1
Former Member

Originally Posted by DJ1
Still waiting for my sector shaft brace kit & track bar. 2 weeks already...
Didn't order through Morris 4x4 though just to clear the air....
Old 04-11-2015, 12:53 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DJ1
Didn't order through Morris 4x4 though just to clear the air....
Meanwhile Morris keep silence although probably reading this thread... I emailed them that I want back my money.
I'm tired of waiting
Old 04-11-2015, 06:34 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Owidij
Meanwhile Morris keep silence although probably reading this thread... I emailed them that I want back my money.
I'm tired of waiting
What do you want them to say?? The best solution is to pick up the phone and call them. Talking to real human usually yields better results then e-mail or a forum post. Might take a few calls, now that they read this thread, but keep on them.
Old 04-11-2015, 06:36 AM
JK Super Freak

Just going to say that overland off-road has never gave me any issues. :thumbups: talk to Josh next time

Last edited by JK505; 04-11-2015 at 06:55 AM.
Old 04-11-2015, 05:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

I've bought a few things from Morris and never had a problem. Of course I only live 4 hours from their warehouse.
Old 04-12-2015, 04:13 PM
JK Super Freak

I waited a month for upper control arm mounts from synergy ugh
Old 04-12-2015, 10:11 PM
JK Newbie

Well guys. I want to tell you - almost you all live in the continental US , but I live on the other side of the world ... What kind of problems should I wait ??? Although there are many bona fide suppliers such as E-Bay ... Or just Synergy - is the problem?
Old 04-13-2015, 02:02 AM
JK Freak

I'm UK based and have found Morris4x4 to be OK in the past. I do find that most of the US distributors are rather flippant in the way they deal with customers and I've lately chosen to order directly from the manufacturers, instead. Northridge4x4 have always been courteous but they haven't brokered reasonable international shipping rates with the couriers (or hadn't last time I tried them) so their prices become un-competitive as a result. Quadratec are a bit hit and miss but I do have a contact there who's always helpful. They have a strange distribution system, though, and if the part you're after is not in their main hub that they ship internationally from it can take 2 weeks plus for the part to move from one warehouse to the right one. The fact is, I've ordered probably $30k's worth of parts from the US and maybe 2 of the experiences were what I'd hoped for and the rest were fairly un-inspiring. Unfortunately, for certain parts, you have no choice as they're simply not available in Europe so my advice? Get one of those large rubber dog bones as you'll need something to clamp your teeth around whilst you wait for your order to be screwed up.
Old 04-13-2015, 09:01 AM
Former Vendor

Default Communication

Guys, As a small 4x4 store I can tell you that we are at the mercy of the company that is making the products. Synergy products are always back ordered. What I will say is that if you deal with me I will always keep you in the loop as many of my transactions are done via Text! 410-241-5555. I can be reached all the time in and outside of hours! If you want a quote or have a question please call or text me.

410-241-5555

Josh

Quick Reply: Morris 4x4 Center review