Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need some advice

Old 07-22-2015, 01:07 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some advice

I have a Super Chip Traildash in my '08. Running 37's with 5.13 gears. With the Traildash I can't change shift points and was wondering if anyone else has/had that problem and switched to another programmer that also changing shift points and if it helped? Also have exhaust and K&N airfilter. Rig keeps searching when going up slight incline on the highway and I don't even put it into OD during city driving. Thanks for the help

Rock
Old 07-23-2015, 05:30 AM
JK Freak

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Bump. I'm curious also.
Old 07-28-2015, 07:34 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rockcrawler73
I have a Super Chip Traildash in my '08. Running 37's with 5.13 gears. With the Traildash I can't change shift points and was wondering if anyone else has/had that problem and switched to another programmer that also changing shift points and if it helped? Also have exhaust and K&N airfilter. Rig keeps searching when going up slight incline on the highway and I don't even put it into OD during city driving. Thanks for the help Rock
Give superchip a call and maybe post the same question on the electronic section

Quick Reply: Need some advice