Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Need your opinion!

Old 12-22-2012, 07:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need your opinion!

Well here she is, I was doing my normal look around the Jeep making sure everything looks okay and noticed it looks like my front driveshaft boot is on its way out. Maybe i'm just paranoid but i'd rather be safe than sorry in this case ($$$). I've already installed the rear shaft, should i go ahead and replace the front now or just wait until it starts spraying. I've had it on probably 10k miles since the lift, not sure how much longer it will make it. What do you guys think?
Thanks for any input!

Last edited by JKJon; 12-22-2012 at 07:50 PM.
Old 12-22-2012, 07:55 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would wait till it starts spraying oil everywhere. Ive heard stories that people drive up to 1k miles before switching it after it starts slinging oil everywhere. But its up to you man. I think your fine for now!

Quick Reply: Need your opinion!