Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

pics and brand of your bed liners!

Old 09-21-2016, 06:22 AM
JK Junkie

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Ghostjku0910
I was looking into these options. I was told down here in south fl because of the heat on pavement to do a two part application. Lizard skin for heat shield sort of speak them raptor or lines on top for protection. Does this seem like over kill? I initially thought it was.
Does to me. I'm in SWFL and I run doorless and topless 10.5 months a year and I haven't had an problems with the Monstaliner. Doesn't seem any warmer than my other Jeep which is linex'd.
Old 09-22-2016, 05:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sea bass
Found another one.
Now that is a cool and fun project.
Old 09-22-2016, 06:02 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here are the pics of my raptor liner. I would have had enough for 3 coats on the bumper, grill, and steps but tripped and made a mess of things......
but this stuff is very forgiving, just smooth out and spray over. The only blemish is a slick spot by the driverside blinker, where the raptor ran out and the straight compressed air smoothed out the material. You almost have to know its there cause it blends in like a shadow in most lighting.

Plan is to gradually raptor up the whole jeep. Next is rear bumper and tail gate. Pinch seams. Door liners where they are all scuffed up. Fenders. Cowling. Then hard top, side panels and hood in a lighter color with the tintable raptor.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20160922_185656.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	4.95 MB
ID:	657296   Click image for larger version

Name:	20160922_185635.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	2.13 MB
ID:	657297  

Quick Reply: pics and brand of your bed liners!