Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

pics and brand of your bed liners!

Old 09-12-2016, 07:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looking for the best results but saving on money

Oh the line-x by me in Monmouth County NJ said to do just the inside
Floor and me take everything out but the driver seat was "in the $700's"

Last edited by jeepjkgrrl; 09-22-2016 at 05:41 PM.
Old 09-18-2016, 06:53 PM
JK Newbie

Assuming you have access to an air compressor...

I went with Raptorliner by UPOL. Awesome stuff. Gives a great, strong finish, which stays strong and pretty under the sun (so far) withouth fading. Very forgiving when applying, you can completely f-up application and still fix it. Dont ask me how I know. Seriously, its a breeze to spray.

But seriously, used it to paint a new bumper that came with rubbed through powdercoat, as well as grill and sliders cause I didn't want to waste the rest of the bottle. Still have three bottles left of the kit and will be doing the rear tailgate inside/out, aftermarket rear bumper, and pinch seams just cause...once i find the time.

Only note is pay attention to when you are about to run out. Only blemish is the spot where the bottle ran out, the compressed air caused a "slick spot" that is not as textured as the spay.
Old 09-19-2016, 06:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MAJKF
Assuming you have access to an air compressor...

I went with Raptorliner by UPOL. Awesome stuff. Gives a great, strong finish, which stays strong and pretty under the sun (so far) withouth fading. Very forgiving when applying, you can completely f-up application and still fix it. Dont ask me how I know. Seriously, its a breeze to spray.

But seriously, used it to paint a new bumper that came with rubbed through powdercoat, as well as grill and sliders cause I didn't want to waste the rest of the bottle. Still have three bottles left of the kit and will be doing the rear tailgate inside/out, aftermarket rear bumper, and pinch seams just cause...once i find the time.

Only note is pay attention to when you are about to run out. Only blemish is the spot where the bottle ran out, the compressed air caused a "slick spot" that is not as textured as the spay.
Thanks for the info and yes I have a pancake compressor. Will that work? Have any pics
Old 09-20-2016, 07:45 AM
JK Newbie

Pancake should work. You are only going to spray at about 60 psi. Will try and uplaod some pics.
Old 09-20-2016, 09:36 AM
JK Junkie

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Rolled on Monstaliner...

...total cost $150 including all the tools and a quart of Chassis Saver rust converter.
Old 09-20-2016, 10:43 AM
Super Moderator

Received 114 Likes on 108 Posts

Monstaliner..

It's been on for 3 years and still looks new.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	YJ-Monstaliner.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	353.6 KB
ID:	657168  
Old 09-20-2016, 04:08 PM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 120 Likes on 106 Posts

Monstaliner here also. It doesn't take abuse line LineX (which I have in my pickup bed for comparison) but it does have better grip. Mine's been in for 4? years now and it's held up reasonably well. There are some chunks missing in the back where the rear seat has gone in and out. If I had to do it again, I'd actually LineX everything behind the rear footwells and monstaliner everything forward. But I'm crazy. Here's a pic.

Old 09-21-2016, 05:30 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Raptor liner for me - love the texture.

Name:	image-1276567170.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	590.5 KB
ID:	657200  
Old 09-21-2016, 05:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

I was looking into these options. I was told down here in south fl because of the heat on pavement to do a two part application. Lizard skin for heat shield sort of speak them raptor or lines on top for protection. Does this seem like over kill? I initially thought it was.
Old 09-21-2016, 06:01 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Found another one.

Name:	image-2243831907.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	504.9 KB
ID:	657202  

Quick Reply: pics and brand of your bed liners!