Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Poison Spyder JK Brawler MID Front Bumper

Old 11-05-2014, 09:11 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Poison Spyder JK Brawler MID Front Bumper

Hey guys,

So I'm planning on getting a PS Brawler MID front bumper for my 2011 JKU. I did some research and there are just a few issues that I need some clarification on.

The first one is the license plate. I live in California and a front license plate is mandatory. I'm probably not going to get a winch right off the bat, so do you guys have any ideas as to how I should mount the license plate? If anyone has this bumper or one similar please post pics!

Second, if I do end up getting a winch, what do you guys reccommend? I was thinking the new Warn Zeon 8 looks pretty good.

Let me know what you experts think!
Old 11-05-2014, 09:12 AM
JK Freak

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Just get a roller fairlead license plate holder.
Old 11-05-2014, 09:38 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Different bumper but this should give you an idea. I have mine pinched between the fairlead mount and the bumper.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-613969409.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	583085

Quick Reply: Poison Spyder JK Brawler MID Front Bumper