Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rancho Trail System (3")

Old 03-23-2015, 12:30 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rancho Trail System (3")

Evening, gents, quick question from a non-expert. I recently purchased and installed the subject system. However, the question arose from the installation of the front sway bar end links. Why aren't there any end links for the rear stabilizer bar w this kit? Are they not needed? If the question seems stupid, sorry, but I'm a newbie. Thanks for the help, fellas.

WWL
Old 03-23-2015, 12:49 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

You should have got a couple of spacers for the rear that will drop it down a tad. 2 little black squares.
Not a dumb question at all.

Originally Posted by WWL1983
Evening, gents, quick question from a non-expert. I recently purchased and installed the subject system. However, the question arose from the installation of the front sway bar end links. Why aren't there any end links for the rear stabilizer bar w this kit? Are they not needed? If the question seems stupid, sorry, but I'm a newbie. Thanks for the help, fellas.

WWL
Old 03-26-2015, 08:08 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just installed the 3" trail system on my 08' JKU. The only things black and square for the back were for the bump stops (mounted on the axle) and the brake line extensions. Nothing for the rear end links. Does seem to squeak some, any advice to help with that?

The system i installed:
2014 - 2007 Jeep Wrangler JK 2/4 Door - 3-in. Trail System - Jeep - Suspension Systems - Rancho® Performance Products

Quick Reply: Rancho Trail System (3")