Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rear pinion angle effect bearing

Old 04-23-2014, 09:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rear pinion angle effect bearing

Looking for advise!

When you rotate the the rear pinion angle up on your axle does the angle of the dif effect how much fluid is able to reach the outer pinion bearing?

And second I currently have around 4 inch lift.
I am using a rough country control arm relocation bracket. I just purchased a set of front lowers what length should I set them at? Should I remove the bracket and run just new arms are both?
Old 04-28-2014, 05:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BossierCity_Jk
Looking for advise!

When you rotate the the rear pinion angle up on your axle does the angle of the dif effect how much fluid is able to reach the outer pinion bearing?

And second I currently have around 4 inch lift.
I am using a rough country control arm relocation bracket. I just purchased a set of front lowers what length should I set them at? Should I remove the bracket and run just new arms are both?
Any input guy having any problems running after market ds with pinion straight inline with shaft? Does that bearing seam to go sooner or there no problem getting line to it with angle of case?

Quick Reply: Rear pinion angle effect bearing