Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rescue Concept Rims on Rubicon 4 door

Old 10-23-2006, 10:17 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rescue Concept Rims on Rubicon 4 door

Check this photoshop image of a Rubicon with the Rescue rims... anybody know where you can get wheels like this? By the way, this truck does not exist. I modified a stock Jeep image to get the look I wanted.

http://www.fountainhillsguide.com/jeep/my_jeep2.jpg
Old 10-23-2006, 10:43 PM
JK Newbie

Default tire lift selection

Originally Posted by adventurous1
Check this photoshop image of a Rubicon with the Rescue rims... anybody know where you can get wheels like this? By the way, this truck does not exist. I modified a stock Jeep image to get the look I wanted.

http://www.fountainhillsguide.com/jeep/my_jeep2.jpg
Ultimately, I was thinking of going with a 4" lift suspension lift with 37x13.5R17. I don't like the tires too wide. I like em taller.
Old 10-24-2006, 05:09 AM
JK Freak

hey nice photoshopin. The thin vs. thick tire thing will never go away I suppose. But sometimes floatation is all you got.

I would love to see some steelwheels like the rescue concept. To me all the steel ones I see still feel too much like the white wagon wheels my dad had 25 years ago.
Old 10-24-2006, 05:37 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Man, you guys have way too much time on your hands Nice job on the photochopping
Old 10-24-2006, 07:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

OK, that Jeep looks HOT!! Great Job...

Tom
Bryson City, NC
Old 10-24-2006, 09:27 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Ge99ne
I would love to see some steelwheels like the rescue concept. To me all the steel ones I see still feel too much like the white wagon wheels my dad had 25 years ago.
Yeah, I was looking at that Rescue concept some more, and then I was looking at some pics of old Willy's and realized that almost all of them had that same look -- the body-colored solid steel wheels.

I had this same idea a few nights ago -- I think it would be cool to get some solid steel wheels (if they exist in the right dimensions -- the old one's all look like they're about 3.5" wide), hit up DCX for some Jeep Green paint, and have them sprayed. Is this a really bad idea for some reason?
Old 10-25-2006, 10:00 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by adventurous1
Check this photoshop image of a Rubicon with the Rescue rims... anybody know where you can get wheels like this?
They're beadlocks of some sort. May or may not be on the market (probably not), but you get get the general look with a set of beadlocks.

Quick Reply: Rescue Concept Rims on Rubicon 4 door