Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Seat cover experience thread

Old 03-17-2016, 03:00 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My Trek Armors are a year old inFlorida sun and look new.
Old 03-17-2016, 04:15 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Northridge4x4
We run Bartacts on all of our rigs and have for years. Can't beat the fit and finish on them. The install on them is tight, but they don't bunch up or move around. They also have a 3 year warranty against fade.
Do the wrinkles go away from packaging eventually?

I'm really considering these. I've read nothing but great reviews on quality and great customer service.

Man I just wish they were a bit less expensive. But my finger is on the trigger!
Old 03-17-2016, 04:39 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JayswranglerX
Do the wrinkles go away from packaging eventually? I'm really considering these. I've read nothing but great reviews on quality and great customer service. Man I just wish they were a bit less expensive. But my finger is on the trigger!
Yes they(wrinkles go away duh) ... Love mine great product..... Worth the price. You can always buy another set of sh*tybilt!!! Some guys never learn
Old 03-17-2016, 04:56 PM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Trek Armor and Rain/Mud?

I'm in the market for seat covers. Here is my Must list. So please any input on what is the best for my needs.

1. (Rain) I go topless/Doorless from May to November. They must be Waterproof or At least be able to take a quick summer downpour and Dry out quickly while still protecting the Stock fabric

2.(Mud) When I get mud on the covers I want to be able to hose them down and Keep Rolling. I don't want to take the covers off. Basically I'm lazy. I'm not even going to deny that.

3. (Mold resistant) When I get them wet I don't want mold growing on them or have a bad smell to them.

4.(Quality/Durable) I want them to last. I'd rather have good set for 6 years than having to buy 2 sets every 3 years. I'd rather spend the money upfront and be done with it. I don't know if that goes into the lazy aspect if it does oh well I want Quality.

Thanks for all the Help
Old 03-17-2016, 05:00 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by robsjeep9
Yes they(wrinkles go away duh) ... Love mine great product..... Worth the price. You can always buy another set of sh*tybilt!!! Some guys never learn
Did you miss the part where I said I wouldn't buy those again?
Old 03-17-2016, 05:12 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JayswranglerX
Did you miss the part where I said I wouldn't buy those again?
No I read that part..... Just say'n there's lots of other seat covers comparable to sh*tybilt if you're having a hard time parting with your money for quality
Old 03-17-2016, 06:47 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I installed a set of Bartact a few days ago . Much cheaper than leather which is what these covered factory cracked leather trimmed . This may also answer some more questions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldaa...ature=youtu.be
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3236.JPG
Views:	163
Size:	83.6 KB
ID:	641071  
Old 03-17-2016, 06:50 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by robsjeep9
No I read that part..... Just say'n there's lots of other seat covers comparable to sh*tybilt if you're having a hard time parting with your money for quality
I'm always OK with spending on quality...which is what the Bartact is.

Just a bit high for slip over covers.
Old 03-17-2016, 06:51 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Gary2
I installed a set of Bartact a few days ago . Much cheaper than leather which is what these covered factory cracked leather trimmed . This may also answer some more questions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldaa...ature=youtu.be
They look great
Old 03-17-2016, 06:58 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have had Wet Okole seat covers since I bought my jeep in 2008. They have faded, but I never used the uv protectant. They still look good, no rips on warn places. I'd get another set.

Quick Reply: Seat cover experience thread