Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Seeking some final advice

Old 03-01-2016, 01:41 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Go with RK 2.5 kit! At least get the Max Travel bc of the FLCA. Their kits are easily upgradable. Go through #Northridge 4x4. Great deals and they have kits with everything you need they set up as packages
Old 03-01-2016, 03:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TX_JK_Watson
Well I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on the 2.5 rock krawler flex with Bilstein 5100s and Teraflex Bumpstops, I just need to stop getting sidetracked by other cheaper kits lol
You won't be disappointed! I recommend buying from Marcus with river city off-road best customer service ever and great deals!
Old 03-01-2016, 05:15 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jlocker
You won't be disappointed! I recommend buying from Marcus with river city off-road best customer service ever and great deals!
That's more than likely who I'm going with lol Northridge beat him by like 6 dollars but he answered all my questions so I'll support him. I'm thinking of getting the 4 door Springs since I don't mind the extra lift it'll give me
Old 03-01-2016, 07:26 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That's more than likely who I'm going with lol Northridge beat him by like 6 dollars but he answered all my questions so I'll support him. I'm thinking of getting the 4 door Springs since I don't mind the extra lift it'll give me
Weird... I've never had Northridge come close to his prices...
Old 03-01-2016, 09:25 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Chuck-The-Ripper
Weird... I've never had Northridge come close to his prices...
Yeah Marcus would get me the RK 2.5 Flex with 5100 Bilsteins and Terafex bumpstops for $1185 and Northridge had the same package for $1179
Old 03-01-2016, 09:36 PM
JK Newbie

I have bought more then my fair share of things from both of these places. They both have gave me excellent prices and customer service. Call them up and either place will usually give you a deal on what you want. I don't think you could go wrong with either place.
Old 03-01-2016, 10:07 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Billbikes
I'd second the AEV, for the type of wheeling you do.
I third the AEV. This is what I went with and love it so far since I don't ever plan on going larger than 35's because I need to keep it driveable and wife-friendly.
Old 03-02-2016, 04:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

He has always price matched for me. But his service is where it's at!

Quick Reply: Seeking some final advice