Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Steering Issue

Old 12-22-2012, 10:30 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Steering Issue

Hey all,
im new to the forums and i just did a 2'' lift on my 2012 jeep jk. i have 4 Fox shocks and a fox steering stab. i noticed the car pulling left when i let go of the steering wheel and i think the steering stab is the issue. i removed it and it went away but the car wasnt controlled like before.
can anyone point out to me if i have to install the steering stab in a different way or shall i install the stock back in?
thanks all
Old 12-23-2012, 03:47 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It is the steering stab as you assumed. Since the fox is gas charged it is pushing out. The stock one is perfectly capable of doing the job as is any cheap non gas one. If the fox you have is capable of being recharged you can drop the pressure and that should help.

Quick Reply: Steering Issue