Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Supercharger

Old 04-16-2014, 07:28 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by barno92
Dude I'm simply stating what's being told to me. I'm out of my jeep for three weeks now. At this point I'm not really interested in playing detective. I just want my costs paid for and my god damn jeep back. The jeep ran fine before the supercharger and now it doesn't. That's as deep as feel like getting with it. You wanna call the mechanic go for it.
Bretts Jeep Shop
609-261-1203

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
uh no thanks. Well judging by the way your responding to someone like me trying to shed some light - maybe that's why Sprintex isn't responding to your emails. You don't want to play detective but yet your so quick to place blame on Sprintex. Why would they pay for something that could have been you or your mechanics mistake especially when you are not willing to take advice and as you say " be a detective."

It sucks man and I feel for you but what are you going to accomplish here continuing to bash a company that provided a product that YOU installed. There is always risk when you do your own install and have no experience. Live and learn.
Old 04-16-2014, 07:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks dad. Can I leave the dinner table now?

Old 04-16-2014, 07:39 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by barno92
Thanks dad. Can I leave the dinner table now?

Your welcome and yes you can. Ps. your grounded. Good luck.
Old 04-16-2014, 07:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'll just go talk to mom about it then. Thanks.

Old 04-16-2014, 07:51 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Your situation sucks, education is expensive. Whether financially or emotionally. Aside from that, I have no other comment. Just an abrasive opinion. Best wishes!
Old 04-17-2014, 01:56 AM
JK Newbie

Default Dude really

I think people are only trying to help?
Old 04-17-2014, 05:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Supercharger

Well there are people from hypertech and sprintex saying bolt it on, tune and go and you'll be fine. I tried to tell sprintex there was an issue from day one and I was told it was from my lift and the improper alignment of my driveshaft and the new torque the supercharger has created Then there are people saying bolt it on and get a dyno and you'll be fine. There are also people saying don't use the hypertech programmer. I had a seller of sprintex kits tell me I couldn't use the diablo tuner since I have an 08. Then there are people saying not to buy sprintex at all due to tuning issues. Buy ripp it's soooo much easier I've heard as well. The only thing I can confirm is that my jeep is out for three weeks now. So the term help should be used loosely lol. But thanks everyone! I just hope that someone who buys this thing never has to deal with this. The information given and posted all over the internet is very misleading. From my experience I would say steer clear of sprintex. They actually did tell me there has been multiple blown engines over the last three years so I'm not alone.

Last edited by barno92; 04-17-2014 at 05:17 AM.
Old 04-17-2014, 08:23 AM
JK Junkie

Wow your a charm to deal with and for all of us trying to help you out. I defiantly wouldn't take the jeep to another mechanic and get a second opinion. That would be rediculous
Old 04-17-2014, 08:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

I believe that some are genuinely trying to help out and I believe that there are others trying to promote their own products. For all that are coming from a good place thank you. This forum is loaded with people trying to market their products and that can bring about misleading information. It's the truth whether you want to believe it or not.

Old 04-17-2014, 12:56 PM
JK Junkie

Put your tinfoil hat on

Quick Reply: Supercharger