Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SYNERGY vs EVOMFG

Old 01-06-2017, 05:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SYNERGY vs EVOMFG

Hey all, upgrading suspension components soon and I'm somewhat stuck. Both are great made in the USA companies known for quality. Wondering if anyone has experience with both, personally or a friends, etc. Everything from quality of welds, factory powdercoat, joints, ease of adjustment and installation, even warranty issues. I know some utilize Johnny Joints and some use the Durometer in their arms. Any insight to steer me and help pull the trigger would be awesome!
Old 01-06-2017, 05:43 PM
DJ1
Former Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes! Another control arm thread!

...let the games begin. LOL

At this point, they are both good. However, have you checked out the Smittybuilt control arms that just came out? It may come down to a coin flip.

Either way, good luck with the build!

Old 01-06-2017, 07:39 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DJ1
Yes! Another control arm thread! ...let the games begin. LOL At this point, they are both good. However, have you checked out the Smittybuilt control arms that just came out? It may come down to a coin flip. Either way, good luck with the build! .
Have a link? Can't find them anywhere.....
Old 01-06-2017, 08:12 PM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 363 Likes on 289 Posts

Flip a coin or buy whoever will give you the better deal. Both are good and better then some of the others that get pushed on people here on this forum.
Old 01-06-2017, 08:44 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Both will get the job done. I run synergy rear long arms & they do the job but i am sure evo arms will do just as well. If it's between the two than buy what's cheaper.

Ease of adjustment really doesn't matter as you set them once correctly & usually forget about them. The one thing I hate about anything adjustable is our winter kills all the threads & joints in a season even with anti-seize applied. It's a losing battle up here.
Old 01-07-2017, 03:44 AM
JK Junkie

Core4x4 tier 3 with JJ's.
Old 01-07-2017, 03:45 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Joe_B
Both will get the job done. I run synergy rear long arms & they do the job but i am sure evo arms will do just as well. If it's between the two than buy what's cheaper. Ease of adjustment really doesn't matter as you set them once correctly & usually forget about them. The one thing I hate about anything adjustable is our winter kills all the threads & joints in a season even with anti-seize applied. It's a losing battle up here.
Use a ton of Fluid film. This is after a year with RK.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1012867732.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	564.8 KB
ID:	664144  

Quick Reply: SYNERGY vs EVOMFG