Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TeraFlex 2.5 Coil Lift and Lower Control Arm?

Old 03-10-2011, 05:27 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I run the same lift on my 2011 JKU and no new control arms. It rides great and no handling issues. I was told that the new adjustable control arms were recommended, but have not seen a reason to invest in them at this point.
Old 12-23-2012, 03:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MOPWR2U
I installed a 2.5" Teraflex coil lift on my 2011, along with a winch and front bumper. Total lift acheived was 2.5". With stock control arms my castor was 2.7 degrees on one side, and 2.8 degrees on the other side. The Jeep definitely had a case of the wanders with this set up. Adjustable lower control arms let me increase castor to pretty much any angle I wanted. I had castor set at 4.5 degrees on both sides, and driveability is night and day better than it was before. It feels like a different vehicle, it makes that much of a difference.
What was the exact lenght of your LCA's to get that 4.5 degrees...Thank you

Quick Reply: TeraFlex 2.5 Coil Lift and Lower Control Arm?